As 2020 has shown us planning the big day could be an even more stressful process than everyone expected. Your residence or backyard can become a perfect wedding venue in this changeable situation. COVID-19 wedding photography can be different: no one has the same wedding photos as you have.
Of course, not all engaged can boast acres of grounds near the house that they would undoubtedly use for their wedding celebration. When it comes to weddings, even couples with generous areas around the residences see some problems: poorly mowed lawn, imperfect pathways, or improperly planted trees. Some of them mistakenly think there is no suitable location in the backyard for their covid wedding photography.
From our experience, no matter your area's size, place, or decoration, one point is always the same: any home COVID wedding can be special, intimate, and uncommon. But if you want (or need) to have a stylish at-home wedding, you must plan it properly. We recommend you pay special attention to the following points:
- Hire a team of real professionals. Unfortunately, unscrupulous vendors can ruin every celebration: the engaged couple thinks about covid wedding contracts, possible problems, but not joyfully prepares for the event. Therefore, in this uncertain covid time, it is vital to ask every vendor about the covid wedding contract and unforeseen situations. We advise you not to choose photographers or other vendors by price - look at the portfolio and try to understand whether it is close to you in spirit and style.
- Define the property's best location for the reception, ceremony, and party. Ask your wedding photographer or decorator for a piece of advice if you cannot do it yourself. For instance, it's critical to have the "right" sun direction during your wedding ceremony.
- Use family furniture to design a stylish "home-like" atmosphere. For example, you can move an antique sofa from the living room and place it in the shade of a large tree in your yard. It will be a great and fashionable relaxation area for your guests.
- Use outdoor space and think about the tent. Sometimes the weather can bring a surprise - be prepared for it!
- Prepare a kind of "exit plan": a moment when you want to create the party's true "end".
Covid wedding photography for Randal And Holly was a great example of how the couple celebrated their wonderful day at home during the pandemic. Of course, we slipped away for half an hour to do some outdoor wedding photography for the newlyweds.
The couple would remember their big day forever: even if they celebrated their covid-19 wedding at home, it didn't mean that time was not memorable for them. They definitely enjoyed their wonderful covid wedding day to the full!
You can find more about the package on the wedding photography packages page.